[PyKDE] using python code instead of QtCore.QSettings for application setting

Keo Sophon keosophon at khmeros.info
Fri Feb 23 04:06:02 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Currently, I am using QtCore.QSettings in my module for applying application
setting. But i think it's not good because that module should be independent
from Qt. So do you have any idea how to use python code instead of
QtCore.QSettings for application setting?

On the other hand, does python code have any function which tells the default
path of location where application setting is stored?

Thanks,
phon