[PyKDE] qt4 signals and slots

Ritesh Raj Sarraf rrs at researchut.com
Thu Feb 15 18:04:48 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have a console based program (http://sf.net/projects/pypt-offline) for Debian
based distributions.

I want to write a GUI tool for it. I'm willing to use pyqt4 for it because my
target audience could be a Windows/Linux/Mac OS X based user. I chose pyqt4
because it is GPLed for the mentioned platforms.

In QT3 Designer it is easy to design a UI and associate buttons to certain
events using signals and slots and they later use pyuic on the .ui  file.

I don't see that particular feature available in QT4 Designer.
How do we create signals and slots in QT4 Designer ?

Any help will be great to me because I'm a complete newbie to QT/PyQT.

Thanks,
Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf