[PyKDE] QSortFilterProxyModel problems in 4.1.1?

Matt Chambers chambers at imageworks.com
Tue Feb 6 23:09:12 GMT 2007

I just made the switch from Pyqt 4.0.1 to 4.1.1.  I have a QTableView
with a QSortFilterProxyModel and I've implemented custom filtering in
filterAcceptsRows.  This works great in 4.0.1.  In 4.1.1, it seems to be
resorting the data whenever I call "filterChanged()", which didn't
happen with 4.0.1. (filterChanged didn't exist but I would emit the
equivalent).  I  don't want to resort the data, especially since sorting
is extremely slow for large tables.

Is there anyway to disable this besides moving back to 4.0.1?

-Matt