[PyQt] Memory leak when using QAbstractTableModel

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 23 12:24:20 GMT 2007

On 23.12.07 13:59:30, Noam Raphael wrote:
> 2007/12/23, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk>:
> > > Is there anything that can be done?
> >
> > Not if I can't reproduce the problem. I'm using current SIP and PyQt snapshots
> > and Qt 4.3.3.
> >
> It also works for me on windows, using the latest binary. But have you
> tried it on linux? I'm using ubuntu 7.10, which uses gcc 4.1.3.

Works fine here on Debian unstable, with a bit older PyQt4(I think from
November) and Qt4.3.2. Yes the memory usage increases when starting to
scroll, but not that much. After scrolling from one end to the other on
both bars the python process is still under 30MB of res-memory according
to top.

Andreas

--
Time to be aggressive.  Go after a tattooed Virgo.