[PyQt] problem with qtimer

Pradnyesh Sawant spradml at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:50:06 GMT 2007

On 20:16, 13 Dec, Benno Dielmann wrote:
> How about
>
> Qtimer.singleShot(1000, self.newJrnl)
>
> instead of sleep(1)?

Thanks for the reply; it worked as I wanted.

However there is one small glitch: I get multiple dialog boxes, as I
require, when I single step through the app. But if I run the app at a
single shot from the prompt, then only the 1st dialog box comes up (i.e.
the rest never come up not matter how long I wait), and the whole app
finishes if I close this 1 dialog box.

--
warm regards,
Pradnyesh Sawant