[PyQt] Help on resizing a custom widget

skawaii skawaii at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:53:30 BST 2007

Ok, here's what's going on. I've just created a custom widget. it works
great. I'm having some trouble, however, figuring out how to allow the said
widget to resize. For example, when I throw the widget into a new dialog
(using Qt Designer), I want to be able to drag it larger/smaller and have
widget expand/shrink to that size. Right now, I can drag the widget
bigger/smaller all I want, but it doesn't actually change size.

I'm pretty new to PyQt (and therefore, Qt), so I'm pretty sure that the
answer is a property that needs to be set somewhere. I'm just not sure which
one. So you know, I'm using Python 2.4.3 and PyQt 3.1.6.

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.