[PyQt] Re: Re: QODBC driver not loaded (PyQt 4.3b1)

DDGG ddcatgg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:23:49 BST 2007

Thanks for your help! But my python is ActivePython which build with
VC.Net 2003, and the Qt4.3.1 i got was build with mingw
(qt-win-opensource-4.3.1-mingw.exe), so that build PyQt myself is a
mission impossible to me. *_*

Another question i wonder, why did you put together everything needed
to the binary installer for Windows of the latest PyQt? I miss the
light-level PyQt which only 5.xMB and load any needed library or dll
from Trolltech's Qt build.

If you would like to include the ODBC Qt driver in the next version of
the PyQt installer, thank you, and i hope you include the codec
library which named "Qt\4.3.1\plugins\codecs\qcncodecs.dll" too.
Thanks a lot!

Apologize for my foolish, and poor english...

Your friend,
DDGG