[PyQt] intel mac linking (4.3)

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at jcvi.org
Mon Aug 13 14:29:21 BST 2007

Just in case anyone else runs into this on an intel mac...
Add -flat_namespace -undefined suppress to the QtQpenGL/Makefile
LFLAG's. This allows the linker to plow right through the opengl
framework so that you can build pyqt at least.
Built against qt 4.3 and 4.3.1 as both x86 and -universal - same
issue with both qt builds.  My guess is that this is something with
sip's generated files, but don't know for sure.

Joseph Gilbert
Programmer
PFGRC - Bioinformatics
JCVI