[PyKDE] KPart crashs

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Tue Sep 26 00:29:59 BST 2006

I get the crash using kubuntu using the default pyqt packages:

Python 2.4.3 (#2, Apr 27 2006, 14:43:58)
>>> import sip
>>> sip.SIP_VERSION
262914
>>> sip.SIP_VERSION_STR
'4.3.2'
>>> import qt
>>> qt.PYQT_VERSION
200449
>>> qt.PYQT_VERSION_STR
'3.15.1'

I presume it will work fine if built from the latest versions.

--Kaleb