KDE 4 (was: [PyKDE] PyQt 4 on openSUSE)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Sep 9 13:50:08 BST 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 21:44, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> The other problem is having an environment to compile and test the code -
> that turns out to be a big time consumer for me, especially if I'd have to
> compile KDE. Which is why I wait for rpms before upgrading PyKDE. On the
> other hand, PyKDE4 won't require all of the back-testing PyKDE 3 does now,
> which is the other big time cost.

We might be able to automate that on a KDE quality checking platform. In fact,
I'm willing to take a look at that, if you can lend me a helping hand where
needed.

Could you give me more information about the requirements?
--
sebas

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen an angry penguin
charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what
they say if they had. - Linus Torvalds