[PyKDE] [PyQt]: how to refresh a QTreeView widget?

Oscar Cossu zerozerosette at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:38:51 BST 2006

thank you for the advice, I have read the doc again (and again and again).
Now, I use a QTreeView ,what i have to do ?

QTreeView::rowsAboutToBeRemoved(param)

treeviewobj.model().removeRow(param)

QTreeView::rowsRemoved(param)

or just call removeRow() that call itself beginRemoveRow and endRemoveRow  ?