[PyKDE] [PyQt]: how to refresh a QTreeView widget?

Oscar Cossu zerozerosette at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:44:23 BST 2006

Hy all,  I set the model of a QTreeView with an object that is a subclass of
QAbstractItemModel.
When I change the model (ex. deleting a row) and emit layoutChanged()
signal, the treeModel should update the view, but errors occur.

The model contain a QDomDocument object, and the QTeeView draw the xml
associated.
Now, the change to the model are executed by QDomDocument methods and, when
signal is emitted, QTreeView draw some nodes doubled and other nodes aren't
displayed.

Any advices or suggestions?

thank to all.

p.s. if something appear to be confused i can post source code