[PyKDE] Release Plans

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Oct 29 15:06:50 GMT 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 14:04, Phil Thompson wrote:
> The current snapshots of SIP, QScintilla1, PyQt3 and PyQt4 are just about
> ready for release which I plan to do next weekend. Let me know if you think
> there is still something to fix.
>
> The only thing I plan to add is support for embedded images in pyuic4.
>
> If anybody has updated QScintilla translations then please send them to me
> this week.
>
> A couple of things didn't make it...
>
> - SIP support for wide characters
> - a binary Qt module with the option of statically linking against Qt4.

I just noticed a strange behavior of QScintilla1 and 2. In eric I set the
linenumbers margin font to some font. Then if I load a source file with a
lexer, everything is fine. However, if I load a textfile, that has no
associated lexer, the Qt default font is used for the text area (that is ok)
and for the margins font, which is not ok. What is going on?

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de