[PyKDE] camel/under style

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:46:28 BST 2006

that's what I do as well. the line is blurred between modue-level
methods and class methods, because in python they are all just
methods... But, I really like the idea of striving for single-word
method names and therefore avoiding camel case or
underscore-seperation at all. Funny, All of my concept of 'style'
disappeared when I started this commercial C++ project...