[PyKDE] camel/under style

Kevin Cureton kevin at bang-splat.com
Fri Oct 20 06:34:30 BST 2006

I use lowercase/underscores for everything except class names. Those
I use mixed case on (it just felt more proper that way).

A nice bonus of coding this way is that I can quickly tell when I am
calling my code versus a method in Qt or one of the python libraries.

--kev

--
kevin at bang-splat dot com
The tools for managing paradox are still undeveloped. --Kevin Kelly