[PyKDE] QListView.setSelectionAnchor() missing in PyQt 3.3.3

EXT-Harris, Kenneth B Kenneth.B.Harris at boeing.com
Mon Oct 16 23:57:37 BST 2006

Hi all,

(I can't seem to find a Bugzilla or similar for PyQt, so I hope this
list is an OK place to report bugs.)

QListView.setSelectionAnchor() exists in Qt, but seems to have been the
victim of a couple of typos in listview.sip.

It looks to me as if it says that setSelectionAnchor(QListViewItem) is a
method on QListViewItem (instead of QListView), and only if the Qt
version is after 3.2.0 and before 2.0 (i.e., never).

It should be: QListView::setSelectionAnchor(QListViewItem *item), and it
should exist for Qt 3.2.0 and newer.

Thanks!

- Ken