[PyKDE] MVC Question

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 11 21:53:11 BST 2006

On 11.10.06 13:26:27, Matt Chambers wrote:
> Question now is, I can update the data no problem.  How can I find out what
> indexes to use when emiting a dataChanged signal
> if I update the underlying data in an elementtree ?

Well, that depends on how you store the elementtree. Your model below
lacks some stuff so I can't help you right away. However If you add a
column you need to call beginInsertColumn/endInsertColumn and you can
easily calculate the new column number by using your own columnCount().

If you want to add a new row, you have to call
beginInsertRow/endInsertRow and you'll need a parent on which to insert
a new row.

Changing data on a given position means you already have the index.

Andreas

--
You will be Told about it Tomorrow.  Go Home and Prepare Thyself.