[PyKDE] PyQt QGraphicsItemAnimation

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Nov 18 00:40:57 GMT 2006

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:23:48 +0000, Krystian Samp wrote:

>Has anyone managed to use it? I can not find any example and when I'm trying
>to write something basing on Qt examples (e.g. dragdroprobot) it just
>doesn't work and, objects don't move/rotate etc. Are there any known issues
>with this class or QTimeLine?

None that I'm aware of.

>I would really appreciate if someone could post an example which uses
>QGraphicsItemAnimation and QTimeLine.

If it's simple, can you post your code which doesn't work? It may be easier
for us to start with what you have than it is to write something new from
scratch, unless someone has already written an example.

By the way, your first message got through to the list without any problems,
so it wasn't necessary to send another two copies. :-/

David

Signup at www.doteasy.com