[PyKDE] PyQt Qthreads

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Wed Nov 1 21:06:49 GMT 2006

Hello,

On Nov/01/2006, Gregor Kling wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > You mean that is not updating the representation (graphics) in that
> > time? ¿?
> > If you do from other method, called from other event (buttonclicked)
> > then it works?
> I didn't test it with another method.

test it, I think that this method called from QEvent or from onclick
Event should do the same. Or maybe you call two times too fast and there
is some problem because you haven't read the data first time and you
call again. But I don't think so..., just an idea

> see not the normal (the data) output I had before ?
> I will have look at it tomorrow again..

tell here which is the problem :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona