[PyKDE] undefined symbol: QPrinter::setPrintRange

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 23 00:53:34 BST 2006

On 22.05.06 14:36:54, Patrick Stinson wrote:
> On 5/22/06, Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hmm. I don't find PyQt4 to even come into the picture here, as the
> >following code shows the same error whne compiled w/o qt3 support.

Well, my gcc is happily linking PyQt4 against the Qt4 with no qt3
support, however it doesn't link your example and I also get the missing
symbol when I try to import QtGui...

I have no idea why this happens, see my reply to Phil for information
about my "build system"...

Andreas

--
You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.