[PyKDE] PyQt4

Lee Braiden lee.b at digitalunleashed.com
Thu May 11 22:45:56 BST 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 22:38, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> untar and add to sys.path?? No, if you take the tarball you're going to
> build it, using a compiler and python2.x-dev (and qt4 devel packages).

Oh, of course; sorry :)

> I installed me python2.4 into $HOME and with it PyQt4+Qt4 as it's much
> easier to "update" (no need to su).

Hmm.  I'd rather not go that route.  Maybe I'll try building it with one of
the generic debianisation tools.

--
Lee Braiden
http://DigitalUnleashed.com

Much violence is based on the illusion that life is a property to be
defended and not to be shared.                       -- Henri Nouwen