[PyKDE] Some information on PYKDE...

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Mar 27 17:51:19 BST 2006

On Saturday 25 March 2006 01:38, rodneygomes at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't get why I can find information on KPassivePopup having a popup
> style for pyKDE-3.15
> (http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/Docs/PyKDE3/classref/kdeui/KPassivePopup
>.html) but on my pyKDE-4.00 the popupstyle has been removed is there a
> reason for this? or was it moved elsewhere?

I'mnot completely sure what you're getting at here. The
KPassivePopup.PopupStyle appears to be new in KDE >=3.5.0, so it will be
accessible only if you build PyKDE on a system with KDE >=3.5.0.

I don't know what pyKDE-4.00 is - I think I used 4.0.0 on some older
snapshots. If it's the case that you're using an older snapshot, they won't
support PopupStyle because they don't know about KDE 3.5.0.

The most recent PyKDE version is 3.15.0. There won't be a PyKDE 4.0.0 until
KDE 4.0.0 is released.

Jim