[PyKDE] Python Path in Eric?

Paul Waldo pwaldo at waldoware.com
Thu Mar 16 14:59:35 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I have a project I'm writing in eric (version 3.7.0).  It has the following
directory structure:

project_root
    src
        A.py
    tests
        TestA.py

TestA is a  pyunit test case.  Within it, I want to reference my
classes-under-test by just saying "import A".  If I was doing this from the
command line, I would add "project_root/src" to PYTHONPATH and run TestA.py
from the tests directory.

When I try to run TestA.py from within Eric, I get an import error when
importing A.  The working directory is set to project_root/src.  How might I
run the test properly?  Thanks in advance!

Paul