[PyKDE] Qt 4.1.1: QTreeWidgetItemIterator

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 10 12:57:42 GMT 2006

On 10.03.06 05:24:20, Emanuele Santos wrote:
> I need to make faster updates in a QTreeWidget. They improved  the
> performance in version 4.1.1 , but my code is not as fast as with Qt
> 3.

You are aware that PyQt4 builds perfectly fine with Qt4.1.1 are you? Of
course new classes are not available...

> So, please, could you add it to your todo list? :-)

Phil currently is getting ready for a sip/PyQt3 release, so maybe you
can try to help him and send a patch that includes the
QTreeWidgetItemIterator class.

>From what I saw, the .sip-files are not that hard to write and you might
be able to copy one of the other iterators sip-stuff...

Andreas

--
You may be recognized soon.  Hide.