[PyKDE] pyqt3 and pyqt4

Matthias Frick matthias.frick at rsel.renesas.com
Mon Mar 6 14:56:38 GMT 2006

Hi,

do you see any troubles running several Installations of Pyqt?

Actually Python 2.3 and Pyqt is running with SIP and of course QT3 at
Windows XP.

Will it be possible to run coexistent Python 2.4 with PyQT4, matching
SIP and QT4?
In my opninion I dont expect any trouble with this.

Regards
Matthias

are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited.
E-mail messages are not necessarily secure.  Renesas does not accept
responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent.
Please note that this email message has been swept by Renesas for
the presence of computer viruses.