[PyKDE] QtCore.Qt and QtGui.Qt

Sundance sundance at ierne.eu.org
Thu Mar 2 15:43:28 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 02:58:18PM +0000, Phil Thompson wrote:

> What you describe can be implemented, but it means that the Qt module
> must be linked against the Core and Gui Qt libraries.

Oookay, you've lost me there. I thought that, with the exception of
convertFromPlainText(), escape() and mightBeRichText() (which you can
implement as part of QtGui all you want, since they're defined in
QTextDocument anyway), the Qt namespace only contained enums? What am I
missing here? Does the way PyQt works absolutely requires that the
enums would be the exact C++ type that the library uses, rather than,
you know, just ints...?

Thanks,

-- S.