[PyKDE] pylupdate4 doesn't work .ui files

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 30 12:52:58 BST 2006

On 27.06.06 15:42:25, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a pylupdate4 ui/somewidget.ui -ts de.ts doesn't produce any output into
> the .ts file.

I created a patch to make this work, it is attached.

Notes to make:

The code is copied from lupdate of Qt/X11 open source edition but should
work on the other versions too. It uses a SAX2 handler that extracts the
strings.

I needed to remove the support for inlined functions in the .ui-file,
but I think that't not supported by pyuic4 anyway.

I also hardcoded the Ui_-prefix that will be generated by pyuic4 so the
context is correct (else it would use the classname only as context).

Hope this makes it into the next PyQt4 along with the fix for pyuic4 to
generate proper self.tr functions.

Andreas

--
You can do very well in speculation where land or anything to do with dirt
is concerned.