[PyKDE] Python-qt crash on Debian Linux

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson gudjon at mc2.chalmers.se
Fri Jun 30 12:45:58 BST 2006

Hi
   I hope I am sending the error messages to a right forum but my application
crashes very often with comments similar to the ones below.
I am using python-qt3 and python-qwt4.2.1 on Debian unstable system. Sip is
version 4.4.5 and pyton-qt is version 3.16-1.1. The problem has been quite
consistent during the last months.

X Error: RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter) 167
  Major opcode:  152
  Minor opcode:  7
  Resource id:  0x26005b5
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x26005b4
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x26005b0
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x26005b3
cv.py: Fatal IO error: client killed
Must construct a QApplication before a QFont
Segmentation fault

Thanks
Gudjon