[PyKDE] My second test of eric3 and a little problem...

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 27 23:02:29 BST 2006

On 27.06.06 23:18:03, Laurent Dufréchou wrote:
> Ho and another perhaps stupid question, any version of eric3 is planned
> with QT4 in the future?

Eric3 already works with PyQt4 in the way that you can happily develop
PyQt4 apps with eric3.

A Port to PyQt4 is on it's way and IIRC Detlev is only stuck at the
moment by the missing QScintilla (the editor widget) which is ported atm
by Phil. So I guess we can expect something this year.

Andreas

--
You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.