[PyKDE] Eric3 version 3.9.1 causes problems when opening single *.py files

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Jul 18 18:52:21 BST 2006

Hi,

that is a known problem caused by the win32 Qt-Free port (not by eric). I
don't know of any workaround. Please be aware, that this port of Qt-X11 to
Windows is not supported by eric3. It might work with a newer version of the
port (if that exists) it might not. Another known problem is, that the mouse
wheel doesn't work.

Detlev