[PyKDE] Re: [eric3]api file generation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 17 18:09:40 BST 2006

On 17.07.06 18:58:10, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> On Monday 17 July 2006 10:10, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > @Detlev: If you read this, even though it might sound like I'm not
> > complaining about eric3 having no proper code completion. I know code
> > completion is not an easy thing to implement and I do understand that's
> > extremly difficult to do for python code (which afaik is the main
> > language for apps developed with eric3).
> >
> I was discussing some autocompletion stuff with Phil and he would be willing
> to change the way autocompletion is working, if we could come to an agreed
> specification. How about you starting this?

Well, I have absolutely no experience wrt how autocompletion could work.
I don't even know how for example kdevelop's PCS stuff works, though
that might be a starting point.

I also currently really don't have the time to help here (I have exams
coming up and already promised to help out for Qt4 support in kdevelop).

Andreas

--
You will be awarded a medal for disregarding safety in saving someone.