[PyKDE] QScintilla snapshot not auto-indenting anymore

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jul 17 18:04:21 BST 2006

Hi,

that will be fixed in the next release of eric3.

Regards,
Detlev

PS: For those of you, who are willing to patch it themselves. In the Editor
methods "bindLexer" and "readSettings" (Editor.py) make the lines dealing
with autoindentation settings for Python read

            if Preferences.getEditor("PythonAutoIndent"):
                if QSCINTILLA_VERSION() > 0x010600:
                    self.lexer.setAutoIndentStyle(QextScintilla.AiOpening)
                else:
                    self.lexer.setAutoIndentStyle(0)
            else:
                self.lexer.setAutoIndentStyle(QextScintilla.AiMaintain)

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de