[PyKDE] PyQt supporting rpath for qtext module?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 16 20:27:23 BST 2006

Hi Phil,

do you see a way for the PyQt build system to use gcc's rpath feature
for QScintilla if QScintilla is not in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib?

For testing the fix of the auto-indentation for ':' I installed
qscintilla into $HOME/qscintilla1.7 and thus qtext module cannot be
loaded due to the qscintilla lib not beeing found.

I know I can set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I'm lazy and probalby forget to
unset it again when qscintiall 1.7 is released and arrives in Debian. I
think the rpath-thing from gcc is really handy for these things as that
way the qtext module would pick up the exact qscintilla I gave to it on
the configure.py line and not some random qscintilla which happens to be
first in the library path.

Andreas

--
Your lucky number has been disconnected.