[PyKDE] Two little french translation corrections

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at free.fr
Sun Jul 9 16:22:28 BST 2006

Hello,

I've seen 2 little typo error in french translation.
Is there a particular person to mail or perhaps can I send the i18n
modified file?

I've just found how to modify them. (with the fish icon, I'm not used to
use QT)
So in Configuration Dialog CORBA has been traduced in COBRA instead of CORBA
and Icons has been traduced into inônes instead od icônes

I've got the modified .ts file and the genrated .qm file if you are
interested.
I've tested it and it's working as expected.
It's seems that I can't send attached file to the mailing list, so I
havn't attached them.

Perhaps somebody can just do the modif?

Laurent