[PyKDE] Using Signal & Slot

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 21:10:19 BST 2006

On 07.07.06 12:51:16, Eddy Setyawan wrote:
> how to connect a C++ signal that have an object
> parameter i.e: currentCellChanged(QTableWidgetItem
> *,QTableWidgetItem *) to python slot ??
> i have try like code below

I think there are quite some examples in the examples or examples2/3 dir
that show you how to connect C++ signals with python slots.

> self.connect(self.ui.tableDays,QtCore.SIGNAL("currentItemChanged(QTableWidgetItem,
> QTableWidgetItem)"),self.tableDaysItemChanged)

You have to give QtCore.SIGNAL the _exact_ signature of the C++ signal,
i.e.:

QtCore.SIGNAL("currentItemChanged(QTableWidgetItem*,
QTableWidgetItem*)")

Notice the *.

Andreas

--
You will be honored for contributing your time and skill to a worthy cause.