[PyKDE] Problems installing...

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 3 20:30:32 BST 2006

On 03.07.06 20:38:29, axel paxel wrote:
> Eager to start writing usefull code, installing PyKDE seemed like a
> brilliant idea.
> Now i'm however feeling a bit stupid not getting this right... I've
> finally given up.  Google wasn't a friend of mine either.

Well you should be using the latest released versions of sip, PyQt and
PyKDE and from your output you're not using the latest of sip.

Also note that the PyKDE maintainer (IIRC Jim Bublitz) seems to have
quite some work on other areas to do. However here PyKDE snapshot 060422
works with sip4.4.5 and PyQt3 3.16.

Andreas

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.