[PyKDE] gui-lockup with eric3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 20 14:51:51 GMT 2006

Hi,

I locked eric3's GUI as it seems.

I was debugging an application and clicked on the  icon, ending the
debugger. Before the debugger was completely done closing (i.e. the
toolbars and views were just beeing rearranged) in a hurry I clicked the
"execute project" button and hit enter when the dialog which executable
to use came up.

What I eneded up with, was a progress window for compiling the ui-forms
staying at 0% (the project has no forms) and a QMessageBox from the
closed debugging session saying that my python program has finished with
Status 0 and the Ok-Button.

Problem is: I can't close either of the 2, probably model, dialogs and
thus I now have to kill eric3.

Detlev, I know this is a really rare case, but do you see any
possibility to "fix" that? Maybe by not making the dialogs modal?

Andreas

--
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.