[PyKDE] Suggestions for qtdemo porting

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 20 14:35:42 GMT 2006

Hi,

porting qtdemo I came to another problem:

The directories in PyQt4 don't have _any_ documentation, especially no
README file that explains what type of examples are contained in that
"directory".

So the question is: Rewrite the function that finds and reads this
README so that it instead looks for the same directory in the Qt4
installation, or make Phil copy over all the README?

I'd like to have some input on this, I'm not sure which approach is
better (though the 2nd is probably easier to do).

Andreas

--
Green light in A.M. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic tickets.