[PyKDE] Re: Scalar types in KConfigSkeleton

Akos Polster akos.polster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:55:51 GMT 2006

Jim, I agree with all your worries but

- don't we have a patch already making scalars types work? All we are
asking for is to include it in the official release (assuming you can
live with its quality)

- dropping KConfigSkeleton means dropping the whole
KConfigDialogManager framework.

I'd prefer to have this ugly thing released for now and deprecate it
when a better Python-based solution emerges.

 ~ Akos.