[PyKDE] eric3 and VCS menu actions

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:40:46 GMT 2006

Detlev,

The following is a mail I sent to you a while back that I never got
any response on so I guess it must have gotten missed.

=========================
I've been perodically working on Darcs support for eric3.  Currently
what I have is a big search and replace of the mercurical package but
it at least loads.  And I can select 'darcs' from the 'Add to
repository'   It checks for the existence of darcs and then does a
'darcs init'

After that though I'm left with a Projects->Version Control thats
empty save the title 'Darcs' and a bunch of menu seperators so it
looks like I'm not doing something right to enable all the menu items.
Currently they should all be exactly the same as the mercurial options
since I haven't changed any of that yet.

The same thing happens if I choose a mercurial or SVN project.  (CVS
works cause its pointed at a valid CVS repo)   Blank menu with only
the VCS name as a title and a bunch of menu seperators.  But both of
those fail trying to do the import.  So I guess I'm not returning
something right back up the chain to enable the menu options.

Any pointers would be helpful.

--
Richard A. Smith