[PyKDE] KPanelApplet using Python

Varun Hiremath varunhiremath at iitm.ac.in
Fri Feb 24 19:07:53 GMT 2006

Hi,
Can anyone give me an example on how to use pyKDE's KPanelApplet class to make
a KDE Panel Applet. I have made a small window using KMainWindow and I have linked
it to KPanelApplet class but it doesn't seem to work. Here is the code:
    appName = "template"
    app = KApplication (sys.argv, appName)
    window = MainWin(None,"main window")
    AppletWin = KPanelApplet("Applet", KPanelApplet.Normal , 0, window)
    AppletWin.show()
    app.exec_loop()

Can I get some help.

Thank You