[PyKDE] textChanged()

Tina Isaksen tina at bestemselv.com
Wed Feb 22 14:48:20 GMT 2006

Me again...

This time I was sure I had it right, but no... I fell into another trap.

I have a QTextEdit widget and need to know when the contents change. So
I found the textChanged() signal and did:

    self.connect(self.mainTextWindow, SIGNAL("textChaged()"), self.doTest)

Didn't work ('mainTextWindow' is my textEdit widget), so I googled for
it and found that to catch the textChanged signal one need a slot. And
this I obviously don't know how to do because now, two hours later, I'm
totally lost. So I have to turn to you guys again I'm afraid...

Thanks
Tina