[PyKDE] PyQt4 on Win XP: "make install" fails

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Feb 20 15:16:39 GMT 2006

On 20.02.06 15:38:05, com at heuel.org wrote:
> I'm trying to install PyQt on Windows XP and it works fine until I
> want to do "make install".  The command can not find some file, but
> I'm clueless what is missing (see snippet from the command line
> below).

It looks (at least to me), that there is an executable called "sh" in
your PATH environment variable. You have to make sure that this doesn't
happen, either by renaming the file or removing the directory it resides
in from PATH.

Andreas

--
You will soon meet a person who will play an important role in your life.