[PyKDE] PyKDE example app(s).. what do *you* have? :):)

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Feb 18 00:40:04 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:18:57, Patrick Stinson wrote:

> You're right, the more code we get out there the better, especially because
> success with python is all about reading and learning (again, my opinion).

I'm all for putting examples up on the Wiki:

  http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki

Even just basic code for widgets and components that can be used as a
starting point for bigger and better things would be good to have available.

David

P.S. Showing off? The only thing I've written that's anywhere close to being
something I could show off is here:

http://www.boddie.org.uk/david/Projects/Python/KDE/khpython/screenshots.html