[PyKDE] Building SIP with MSVS

John Dean john at totalrekall.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 09:42:12 GMT 2006

Hi
Yesterday I tried to build sip.exe using MS VS.NET 2003 without success.
The docs include instruction for building sip with Borland C++ and MinGW
but unfortunately I do not have either package and the project needs to use
MS VS.NET 2003. I would be very grateful if somebody could point me in the
right direction.

BTW I did manage to produce sip.exe from a hand crafted Makefile but when I
tried using it with the sample word.sip file, sip throw the following error
"class definition not allowed in a C module"

---

Regards
John Dean,
co-author of Rekall,