[PyKDE] Last PyQt4

Charles kkrenski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:43:48 GMT 2006

2006/2/15, Guest007 <trash4 at yandex.ru>:
> > Sounds like you haven't rebuilt everything with the latest SIP.
> >
> Latest. All, what I can find on your site. Except PyKDE. And with previous
> snapshot too. Tested on 2 different computers

At me:

python configure.py -c -j 3 -b /usr/bin -d
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages -n /usr/include/qt -o /usr/lib -v
/usr/share/sip
This is the GPL version of PyQt snapshot-20060214 (licensed under the GNU
General Public License) for Python 2.4.2 on linux2.

Type 'L' to view the license.
Type 'yes' to accept the terms of the license.
Type 'no' to decline the terms of the license.

Do you accept the terms of the license? QScintilla 1.6 is being used.
Checking to see if the qtcanvas module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtnetwork module should be built...
Checking to see if the qttable module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtxml module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtgl module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtui module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtsql module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtext module should be built...
Checking to see if the QAssistantClient class is available...
Creating features file...
Checking to see if the QCDEStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QInterlaceStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QMotifStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QMotifPlusStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QPlatinumStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QSGIStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QWindowsXPStyle class is built in...
Checking to see if the QWindowsStyle class is built in...
SIP snapshot-20060213 is being used.
These PyQt modules will be built: qt qtcanvas qtnetwork qttable qtxml qtgl qtui
qtsql qtext.
Support for these Qt classes has been disabled: QCDEStyle QInterlaceStyle
QMotifStyle QMotifPlusStyle QPlatinumStyle QSGIStyle QWindowsXPStyle
QWindowsStyle.
The PyQt modules will be installed in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages.
The PyQt .sip files will be installed in /usr/share/sip.
Qt v3.3.5 free edition is being used.
The Qt header files are in /usr/include/qt.
The qt-mt Qt library is in /usr/lib.
pyuic will be installed in /usr/bin.
pylupdate will be installed in /usr/bin.
Generating the C++ source for the qt module...
Creating the Makefile for the qt module...
Generating the C++ source for the qtext module...
Memory fault
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

--
Karol Krenski