[PyKDE] disconnecting signals

Emanuele Santos emanuelesantos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:29:39 GMT 2006

Hi

I'm also new to python and PyQt, but I am familiar with Qt/C++.

I'm using PyQt4 snapshot 20062901, how do I do to disconnect everything
connected to a specific signal?

I tried something like: self.disconnect(myObject,
QtCore.SIGNAL("mysignal()"), None, None) but I got an error.
In C++ it would be: disconnect(myObject, SIGNAL(mySignal()), 0, 0);

In the examples, I found only disconnecting a specific receiver, which
works fine but as I have a lot of connections,
I have to call disconnect a bunch of times.

Thanks

Emanuele.