[PyKDE] What little detail am I missing?

Tina Isaksen tina at bestemselv.com
Fri Feb 10 06:00:09 GMT 2006

Sundance wrote:

>It comes with practice. Don't despair, and by all means, whenever you
>find yourself wondering how you could go about implementing something
>(command line file finder, automated mailed reminders, network
>prober... anything!), sit at your keyboard and do it. That's how you
>improve!
>
>-- S.

Yes, and I do try out quite alot of things by writing stuff for the
terminal. But for GUI I simply didn't (don't) know the basic principle.
So it's like... "I have this idea. I have made it work in a terminal and
it would be fun to make it a gui app." And I'm getting there...
slowly... with the help of this list and a LOT of trail and error :)

Tina