[PyKDE] regarding QWidget::setWindowFlags

Ismail Donmez ismail at uludag.org.tr
Thu Feb 2 19:29:07 GMT 2006

Perşembe 2 Şubat 2006 20:25 tarihinde, Chakkaradeep C C şunları yazmıştı:
> Hi all,
>
> Am using PyQt.I want my window not to be resized or moved, so in the Qt
> docs , i have been instructed to use setWindowFlags.My application is a
> QWizard application.Below you can find the code,

> from qt import *
> from YoperInstaller import *
> import sys
>
> def main(args):
>     app=QApplication(args)
>     win=YoperInstaller(app)
>     app.setMainWidget(win)
>     app.setWindowFlags(app.FramelessWindowHint) ===> doesnt work :(
>     win.show()
>     app.exec_loop()
>
> if __name__ == "__main__":
>     main(sys.argv)
>
> The YoperInstaller is the GUI Module(QWizard).The setWindowFlags doesnt
> work.
>
> I would be happy if anybody could help me .
>
> And also, what is the function to disable the Max,Min and Close Button in
> the Top Window?

setWindowFlags doesn't exist in Qt3 at least , it seems to be Qt4 only. Also
interpretation of window hints is up to your window manager and even current
windows style. For example kwin won't let you remove Close button from a
window.

Regards,
ismail