[PyKDE] Re: tab creation or khtml part crashing

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Mon Dec 18 02:04:18 GMT 2006

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 09:37:38PM -0300, Marcos Dione wrote:
>     def openInNewTab (self, url, urlArgs):
>         linkTab= QWidget(self.tabMaster)
>         tabLayout= QVBoxLayout(linkTab,11,6)
 >        htmlView= KHTMLPart (self.tabMaster) // modified this line also
>         htmlView.openURL (url)
>         newTab= KHTMLView (htmlView, linkTab)
>         tabLayout.addWidget (newTab)
>         self.tabMaster.addTab (linkTab, url.url ())
>
>     self.tabMaster is the QTabWidget that contains the tabs. any hints
> what could be wrong?

    well, I just saved a reference to htmlView in a dict and it worked.
why do I need it?

    also, now tabs open and are shown correctly, except that no
scrollbars are shown, so the content "dissapears" at the right and the
bottom. any hints?

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
01:37 < StyXman> cholo: no de paja mental, as in `qué pulenta que soy'